Fox News is finally covering who’s really behind the violent riot
Fox News is finally covering who’s really behind the violent riot HERE
STOP TRUMP – up to $1500/week
compensation: $15 per hour-$18 per hour
employment type: employee’s choice
Hiring Immediately! Call Today Start Tomorrow!
$15 – $18 hourly rate + bonus + overtime! up to 77 hours per week!
Drivers Earn Gas Reimbursement!
Morning and Evening Shifts
No previous experience required
Full time and part time positions
Weekend positions available
A progressive Seattle group’s recruiting ad seeking activists to fight the “Trump Agenda” drew threats and scorn from conservatives nationwide after Sean Hannity posted about it. Then Craigslist removed the ad altogether.
By David Gutman
Seattle Times staff reporter
November 11th, 2016
There are, it’s fair to say, a lot of people who are not happy with the idea of President-Elect Donald Trump.
The Washington Community Action Network (CAN) is a left-wing activist group that focuses on issues like racial justice, immigrant rights and progressive taxation.
Trump launched his political career by questioning the birthplace and legitimacy of the first black president. He wants to build a wall on the Mexican border and has promised a “deportation force” to deal with undocumented immigrants. His tax plan would give an average $1.1 million tax cut to each of the richest 0.1 percent of the population, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center, and a $110 tax cut to households in the poorest 20 percent. HERE
CRAIGSLIST: $35/HR FOR ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS IN PALOS VERDES TRUMP GOLF COURSE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…
- RIP Greg Simpson, of PSR’s ‘Almost…