25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Luther Ingram has Today's almost Forgotten Track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. March 27th
- Mornings with Ian MacKinnon & Chelsea Bird on Virgin Radio Edmonton
- CBC Sheds More Than 140 Jobs in Local News
- HBO & Vice to Launch Daily Newscast
- Brendan Seeley to KG Country Red Deer
- Chelsea Bird leaves CISN for Virgin Mornings
- You're Playing God With The Internet
- CTV's Laflamme & Fife Pushed Back Against Bosses, Bell Head Apologizes
- BBC Versus Jeremy Clarkson - The Real Story
- Eric Bogle has Today's Almost forgotten track
- THURSDAY in Broadcast History .. March 26th
- Bell Chastized by CRTC for Meddling with Journalists
- Doc Harris talks with The Commentary's Joseph Planta
- FCC Head Defends Plan to Close Most Field Offices
- Dragon's Den Loses Three, Adds Three New Ones
- Jeremy Clarkson dropped from Top Gear, BBC confirms
- Inside the mind of a great programmer
- Bell head meddled in news coverage
- The Allman Brothers have Today's Almost forgotten track
- 10 years ago CHED's Byron Christopher was in Mayerthorpe where 4 Mounties Died
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. March 25th
- Should News Host Have Said No Thanks?
- James Corden's 'Late, Late Show' Wins Praise from Fans & Critics
- Chet Baker has Today's Almost forgotten track
Most people who know this song know it through the cover version by Barbara Mandrell and assume it’s about extra marital affairs when, truthfully, it’s about something quite different from that…though the protagonist may be married, it’s not about sneaking off somewhere with the neighbour’s wife, but more about him sneaking off with the neighbour’s […]
IT WAS MARCH 27th when ‘Blue Ribbon Town,’ the radio show that starred Groucho Marx was first heard on CBS….
When the daytime serial ‘Myrt & Marge’ ended its 11-year run on CBS radio …
When a young Steve McQueen (pictured) made his network TV debut on NBC’s Goodyear Playhouse…
and when Vancouver’s CFUN 1410 once more scrapped its music format to go all talk under the slogan “Talk with Attitude.”
ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE.
Ian MacKinnon from SUN FM Kelowna is heading to Edmonton to join co-host Chelsea Bird as the new morning team on 104-9 Virgin Radio
“Where we’re going with our local services is really prioritizing towards digital,” said CBC News general manager Jennifer McGuire. “That’s in recognition of where the audience is going – they’re migrating to digital, as we know in the news business.”
HBO is making Vice, known for an edgy youthful approach, its news source, both on its linear TV channel as well as its new streaming, over-the-top service, HBO Now
Go West Young Man…. Brendan left Central Canada for Alberta to start his radio career…
This pm drive country show on Edmonton’s CISN is No More!
More details Inside…
“Congress wasn’t asking you to take over the Internet.”
“The Canadian Association of Journalists commends CTV’s Lisa Laflamme and Robert Fife for standing against a reported attempt to interfere with their news coverage by Bell Media.”
What was the Real Reason Jeremy Clarkson was fired?
He was hated by the high priests of political correctness and global warming at the BBC.
his name is Eric Bogle and the song was based on the Australians lost fighting at Gallipoli in the First World War…
The chairman of Canada’s broadcast regulator said it is “disturbing” to read allegations that the president of Bell Media intervened to exclude him from news coverage on CTV, the country’s largest private broadcaster.
Legendary Vancouver Broadcaster Doc Harris takes time to talk and reflect back on his career and his thoughts on the Industry today…
Come Inside Listen and Enjoy….
BCE owns 15 per cent of The Globe and Mail, and Mr. Crull is a member of the newspaper’s board of directors.
Byron Christopher of 630 CHED was the first Media Giants in Mayerthorpe, Alberta…
Come Inside and Read the Story behind the Story….
When Hudson Mack and his Royal Roads students showed up, five CHEK staff members walked out and wouldn’t come back until he left.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Fred Latremouille Dead due to liver disease at 69
- Jim Beatty Resigns as Anchor at CHEK News
- Pepper & Dylan gone from Virgin Edmonton
- VANCOUVER Radio Ratings PPM’s .. Dec. 1 2014 – March 1…
- Hudson Mack Visit Leads to Newsroom Walkout at CHEK
- CHEK Sports’ Mike Walker Booted over ‘Ownership…
- EDMONTON Radio Ratings PPM’s… Dec 1st – March 1st,…
- The Sonic Nation Switches to KISS FM
- Victoria’s Jack FM Flips to KiSS 103.1
- David Bray’s Analysis of Vancouver PPM’s + DEMO…