25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Predicted: Canadian Newspapers, Local Broadcasters to All But Disappear by 2025
- Reporter Pete Combs Moves from Atlanta to KOMO AM 1000 News
- Leon Russell & Jackson Browne Story by Dick Curtis
- Drex Live talks with facebook challenger founder of KUBE
- I heard it on the radio :: Lauren Hunter, Song Exploder, Greg Beharrell, Virgin Calgary and Virgin Edmonton
- Fleetwood Mac has today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. Sept. 4th
- Hal Anderson Debuting New Show on FAB 94.3
- Jenna Khan to Co-Host New Energy 106 Morning Show
- the TRUTH about the refugee crisis by Harvey Oberfeld
- Ian Dury & The Blockheads have today's almost forgotten track
- THURSDAY in Broadcast History .. Sept. 3rd
- Research Director Inc. Analyzes Latest Seattle PPM
- How To Get Your Clients To Take Action - PROSALESGUY
- Dean Jones, Star of Classic Disney Family Flicks, dead at 84
- Seanna Collins talks with Jackie Rae about CFCW's new frequency
- The Four Seasons have today's almost forgotten track
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. Sept. 2nd
- Seattle PPM's: KZOK Alone #1, Movin' 92.5 Drops to 2nd
- Fighting Facebook with KUBE — Parksville man takes on the challenge
- Sophie Lui Joins Gailus on Global's News Hour
- CRTC Grants CFWE Power Increase 100,000 watts
- A Big Ego Is Crucial For Success by Paul Kaye
- The Yardbirds have today's almost forgotten track
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Sept. 1st
Daily paid circulation as a percentage of Canadian households has fallen from just under 50 percent in 1995 to 20 percent in 2014.
Carla Bonoff was the opening act for the “Running On Empty” tour. She too was a member of this ‘click’ of musicians. These were all very accomplished and the mellowest you could find in the business.
This is the one we believe can and will overtake Facebook… Its all about the Privacy Issue and KUBE Wins it All!
I heard it on the radio :: Lauren Hunter, Song Exploder, Greg Beharrell, Virgin Calgary and Virgin Edmonton
By Jeremy Baker PSR Contributor September the 4th, 2015 Holy moly everyone…it’s been awhile. Gather ’round the ol’ Westinghouse, it’s time to listen to some radio bits…. Lauren Hunter up in Edmonton, Alberta did a radio bit that to be honest…I’m shocked it’s not the biggest thing on the internet. It reminded […]
I think we can all agree that many a very fine guitar player has taken to the stage over the last 45 years beginning with Peter Green and moving on through Danny Kirwan, Bob Welch and others to Lindsey Buckingham who is skilled beyond the majority of guitar players living today…
IT WAS SEPT. 4th … when BC-born actor Raymond Burr starred in the last original episode of the CBS-TV courtroom drama, Perry Mason…
When Jerry Butler & the Impressions made their national TV debut on ABC-TV’s “American Bandstand”…
When the short-lived Carol Burnett-Richard Hayes Show, a 20-minute nightly variety package, debuted on CBS Radio…
..and when the last of 98 original episodes of “Gilligan’s Island” aired on CBS-TV. It would continue for decades in syndicated reruns.
ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE!
“Hal Anderson Sundays” will debut September 27 and air Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Besides the weekend stint, Anderson will also join Kelly Parker and Alix Michaels weekdays at 7:20 a.m. for a daily feature segment.
Jenna Khan will join Frankie Hollywood for “Energy Mornings with Frankie and Jenna” beginning Monday, September 7th
The media should stop just advocating …. and tell the whole truth about the refugee/migrant crisis ….
The rest of the market has caught up with KZOK and Movin’ 92.5… at least in the overall 6+ numbers.
While KKWF The Wolf and KIRO-FM slid out of the top 5.
Our sales training clients in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton and Calgary all agree – there are many successful components that add up to completing a sale. No matter the products, services or customers, common things need to occur for decision makers to say Yes. There is one ingredient that Professional Salespeople love to see in […]
Global Edmonton’s Seanna Collins & her crew visited Alberta’s legendary radio station CFCW to talk about the stations new frequency at 840 on the AM dial. Program Director Jackie Rae shares some of the history, along with audio clips from the debut of the radio station in 1954 and introduces new morning man Sean Burke […]
KJR-FM continues fast climb to tie with KISW for 3rd.
How many times have you heard someone say “his ego is too big for the room” when someone loudly talks only about themselves?
With over 40 years in the business, and a family entrenched in the industry, there are few people in radio today that have as much knowledge and experience as Marty Forbes. And even fewer that are so willing to share with the new generation.
Lynda has been the Consumer Reporter with CTV Vancouver, and the host of the weekend 30-minute feature Steele On Your Side.
courtesy AllAccess.com September 4, 2015 at 4:44 AM (PT) Combs Longtime ATLANTA market reporter PETE COMBS is joining SINCLAIR News KOMO-A-F/SEATTLE as morning reporter, he posted on FACEBOOK SEPTEMBER 1st. COMBS wrote, “After being a freelancer for eight months, I am proud to announce that I’ve taken the morning reporter position at KOMO Radio […]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CKNW Dumps Koenigsfest – Sean Leslie Quits
- Global BC’s Changing Lineup
- Changes @Pattison’s up! in Edmonton. Jason Roberts let
- Jim Goddard talks with Brian ‘Frosty’ Forst…
- Matt & Eric Exit Jack FM Calgary
- Bill Good joins News 1130 CKWX
- Lynda Steele to Host CKNW Afternoons Starting in September
- Ex-KIRO, KOMO Radio Anchor Jane Shannon Dies
- Sean Leslie’s ‘Changing Careers’ Post on…
- Tarzan Dan & KOOL FM Calgary Part Ways…