25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Finding your circle of genius, by Paul Kaye
- Peter Tosh has today's almost forgotten track
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Dec. 6th
- Michael Rivero - Politics, GMOs, DAPL, Climate Hoax on the Goddard Report
- Delilah to be Inducted into the NAB's Hall of Fame
- Victoria Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Regina Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Saskatoon Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Lethbridge Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Red Deer Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Prince George Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Kamloops Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Kelowna Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Winnipeg Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)
- Patience and Prudence have today's almost forgotten track
- MONDAY in Broadcast History .. Dec. 5th
- SUNDAY in Broadcast History .. Dec. 4th
- Conrad Black checks in with Joseph Planta, again... good, in-depth interview !
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. Dec. 3rd
- CBC, 680 CJOB Hold the Line as Winnipeg’s Top Radio Stations
- Edmontonians help 95.7 CRUZ FM to Load The Limo!
- NTS MediaOnline To End Publication
- Art Bell Sues Michael Savage for Defamation
- Rita Coolidge has today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. Dec. 2nd
Everyone has genius in them. You just have to know how to uncover it. When you do unlock your inner genius you will be amazed at what you are capable of achieving and how fulfilled you’ll be as you advance your career. Genius is different for everyone.
Peter Tosh was a founding member of The Wailers, but when the band basically became all about Bob Marley (not a bad thing) both he and Bunny Livingstone left the band and began solo careers…
It’s the date of birth for the late Agnes Moorehead, Wally Cox and Bobby Van.
Calvin Coolidge gave the first presidential address to be carried on radio; ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ was seen for the first time on NBC; ‘Arthur Godfrey’s Talent Scouts,’ already a hit on radio, became a simulcast on CBS-TV; psychologist Joyce Brothers (pictured) won the top prize on CBS-TV’s ‘$64,000 Question’; and Moose Jaw’s pioneer radio station CHAB moved to its current dial position at 800 KHz.
Obits include Toronto news anchor Mark Dailey, actor Don Ameche, puppeteer Burr Tillstrom of Kukla, Fran and Olly, and ‘Aunt Bee’ of ‘The Andy Griffith Show,’ Frances Bavier.
ALL the milestones for Dec 6th INSIDE.
Michael Rivero really does know his stuff… especially when it comes to the US and Global political scene, and much more…. inside please…
The induction of the Seattle-based Delilah will occur during the Radio Luncheon, held TUESDAY, APRIL 25th in LAS VEGAS.
Radio One dominates in the capital city, with the Q to follow. KiSS has started to show some movement upwards
Z99 drops, but still leads. CKRM Country makes significant gains coming in 2nd place
C-95 and Kool lead, with Rock 102 coming in 3rd place in the ‘toon’
CHLB Country still in the lead, followed by CJOC
Although down over three points CKGY Country still leads the pack, followed by Big 104, then Classic Hits from Lacombes CJUV
Radio One is just that, number one, followed by a stronger Goat! The River is also up
CIFM Rock continues to dominate in Kamloops, while Radio One drops 3 and half points
Big jumps for Sun and Classic Rock CKKO, CBC’s Radio One, CILK’s EZ Rock and Country CIGV take major dives
Radio One and CJOB continue to reign, with CFQX Country coming in third
The list has been updated to reflect the changes
On occasion youngsters can make fine records…such was the case with Patience and Prudence who took their biggest hit to the nation in the 50s when they appeared on The Perry Como show…
Happy Birthday to singer Little Richard, comedian Margaret Cho and actor Frankie Muniz.
Bing Crosby (pictured) took over the hosting of NBC radio’s ‘Kraft Music Hall; “The Green Hornet’ aired its last original episode after 15 years on network radio; ‘Jack Webb’s ‘Dragnet’ debuted on NBC-TV; and Bob Dylan gave a rare interview to CBS-TV’s ’60 Minutes.’
Obits Dec. 5th include Canadians Art Hallman and Wilf Carter, Roone Arledge of ABC News, and jazz giant Dave Brubeck.
ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE.
The Commentaries Joseph Planta talks with Conrad Black about his latest book, and his comments on politics, especially about President-elect Donald J. Trump
CBC has well-positioned itself as the reigning leader of Winnipeg radio, both overall and in the morning.Fall radio ratings released this week show CBC going head-to-head with 680 CJOB to reel in the most listeners in the city
The holidays are the time of year where Edmonton’s Food Bank becomes the source for daily needs for many families. On November 28th, 95.7 CRUZ FM asked Edmontonians to help us “Load the Limo” with non-perishables to help those in need this time of year.
The suit alleges that SAVAGE defamed Mr. & Mrs. Bell with the comment, “You say UFOs, you wind up in the PHILIPPINES with a 10-year-old hooker and you are off the radio after a number of years. You can’t do UFOs. That’s an in-joke, by the way, for people who understand the business.”
Ocean CIOC-FM 98.5 Victoria has moved to all Christmas as of 8:06 a.m. today with Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Buble. Thanks to Gord Lansdell at Northwest Broadcasters for bringing it to our attention.
Charles Adler has made his way back to Corus Radio, the place he spent nearly a decade doing a national radio show from 2004 to 2013
Two News-Talk Stations .. KIRO-FM and KUOW .. remain 2nd and 3rd.
WARM 106.9 and STAR 101.5 both made the move to seasonal music in the past 48 hours.
That’s right. Six percent. According to a survey by the American Press Institute in cooperation with the Associated Press, a mere six percent of Americans trust the mainstream/corporate media.
Edmonton, Winnipeg and London have Christmas stations already. November 12 starting at 12:01 am Fresh Radio stations
Puget Sound Radio is the most read radio board in Canada with over 2 million annual page views
On average we surpass 60,000 Sessions with over 30,000 ‘Unique’ monthly users (Source: Google Analytics)
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Steve Darling parts ways with Global BC
- Remaining Kiss 104.9 fm morning crew now join Kid Carson!
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Steve Darling enters politics with a run for Liberal MLA in…
- Global/CKNW: They’re Still Calling It News, by David…
- Paul Brown leaving the Bear
- Maureen Holloway to replace Erin Davis?
- Kelowna’s Q103.1 changes includes Robin Farrell
- Fresh Radio Winnipeg changes
- Confirmed Calgary Pattison Changes