25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Rebel 101.7 coming soon
- The Tragically Hip – Canada’s house band
- Taste has today's almost forgotten track
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 24th
- Elizabeth May: Just Another Self-Serving Politician, by Harvey Oberfeld
- RIP Law & Order Actor Steven Hill, 94, 'One of the Most Intelligent People'
- Former Fox News Host Files Sexual Harassment Lawsuit, Names Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Shine
- CHEK TV is Hiring!
- Johnny Burnette & Rock & Roll Trio have today's almost forgotten track
- Is your show funny? by Paul Kaye
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 23rd
- Positive Trump Polls Hidden By US Corporate Media. Michael Rivero
- Dan Fogelberg has today's almost forgotten track
- MONDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 22nd
- Rio Olympics $12 BILLION (U.S.) Obscenity by Harvey Oberfeld
- CHED's Bob McCord fills in for striking workers at CKGY in Red Deer
- Aircheck from yesteryear of Winnipegs CKRC
- Flashback: CJCA's Bill and Bill Show, number One radio talk show in Edmonton!
- CRTC Orders US Super Bowl Ads to be Seen in Canada
- SUNDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 21st
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 20th
- The ONE in Parkland seeks News Anchor/Reporter
- RIP Jack Riley, the neurotic Elliot Carlin on The Bob Newhart Show, 81
- Roy Orbison has today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. Aug. 19th
Yes that’s right. A radio station is coming called Rebel Radio. Friday night when Dawg moves to 101.7 the rumored format flip is happening. Posted on Darryl Kornickys Facebook page today was the new cover photo displayed above and a status that says he will be morning host starting Monday. Rest of the lineup will […]
What made the night even more special from a music fans standpoint was the shout out from Eddie Vedder during a Pearl Jam Concert in Chicago and dedicating a song to The Hip. This is the transcript of what was said, “There’s something going on up north of the border tonight, and it involves somebody that we can say is a family member.
I’m pretty sure we’ve featured Rory Gallagher in this space before, but we haven’t used the band that preceded his solo career…
IT WAS AUG. 24th .. when the CBC’s CBX AM1010 signed on with 50,000 watts at Lacombe Alberta, in an ultimately failed attempt to serve both Edmonton and Calgary with one transmitter …
When Montreal-born William Shatner appeared for the first time on the cover of TV Guide, with fellow Star Trek actors Deforest Kelley and Leonard Nimoy …
When a spinoff of the sitcom “Diff’rent Strokes,” “The Facts of Life” debuted on NBC-TV, starting a nine year run….
..and when NBC TV’s Jay Leno was the host as Microsoft officially rolled out their Windows 95 operating system in the Seattle suburb of Redmond.
ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE!
May has announced … despite the Green Party’s lurch to the extreme far left and it’s deliberate new policy singling out of the only democracy in the Middle East … Israel … for a hateful discriminatory total boycott of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE emanating from that nation … that she will stay on as Leader.
Starting with the show’s debut on NBC in 1990, the Seattle-born Hill anchored the legal side of the long-running procedural for its first 10 seasons.
Three Job Openings in Victoria at CHEK Television
Fun means enjoyment or light hearted pleasure whilst being funny means causing laughter. Fun creates the environment and being funny creates an action. Fun creates a satisfying feeling but being funny actually causes an audience to react to what is unfolding in front of them. Funny is – and always will be – more important than fun, despite what any programmer or consultant may tell you.
Michael Rivero visits with Jim Goddard on WhatsReallyHappening.com
While the staff at 1170 CKGY was on strike in Red Deer. GM Rod Stevens asked a few radio buddies to help out on air.
Mark Summers offers up this aircheck of 630 CKRC Radio in Winnipeg. The best live “Blooper” ever.
The Bill and Bill Show was a solid number one show in the ratings,
Qualified candidates will be graduates of a recognized broadcast journalism program and/or have previous experience in a radio newsroom, possess excellent writing and communication skills, must be able to take direction and work well in a team environment.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
Pamela McCall moves from 10-noon to Jessop’s old 1-3 pm slot. TV anchor Joe Perkins continues in the 12-1 time period. And returning to host his old 9-noon schedule is Adam Stirling (pictured) who was Joe Easingwood’s original successor.
Puget Sound Radio is the most read radio board in Canada with over 2 million annual page views
On average we surpass 60,000 Sessions with over 30,000 ‘Unique’ monthly users (Source: Google Analytics)
“Behind the scenes, Fox News operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” suit says
Back before Elvis made it big his hometown of Memphis had another act that was setting a template he would follow too…
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Kool FM Kitchener is no more
- Newcap layoffs in Edmonton – Audie Lynds Gone!
- *updated* B101 is becoming Big FM Barrie
- Kevin and Sonia No Longer PEAK in the morning!
- Cruz fm’s Gary James Retires. Nicola Crosbie Responds…
- Roger Kingkade sacked, Danielle Smith moves into the coveted
- ENERGY 106 Brings All New Voice to the Winnipeg Airwaves
- Jody Vance Squeezing More into Life
- 3 format flips happened today
- Changes at Z95.3