25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Former Newspaper Editor Who Exposed CIA Found Dead
- A year of experimentation, by Paul Kaye
- Warren Zevon has today's almost forgotten track
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 17th
- Bob Beckel Back as Fox News' Token Liberal on 'The Five'
- The Four Tops have today's almost forgotten track
- MONDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 16th
- Bombastic broadcaster recalls talk radio heyday
- SUNDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 15th
- Allan Waters Young broadcaster awards Nominations
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 14th
- Video Proof of CNN Fake News
- Guitarist who avoided Buddy Holly plane crash dies at 85
- The Righteous Brothers have today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY THE 13th in Broadcast History
- Death Rattle of Mainstream Media
- Janis Joplin has today's almost forgotten track
- THURSDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 12th
- Greg Beharrell has finally made it to Los Angeles
- Hal Anderson is returning to CJOB
- Trump calls out CNN as 'FAKE' News at Press Conference
- Lee Dorsey has today's almost forgotten track
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. Jan. 11th
- Heather Prosak Leaving BOB FM for Calgary’s Wild 95.3
- What does tomorrow’s winning PD look like? by Paul Kaye
Former editor of largest newspaper in Germany revealed the CIA pays journalists in Germany, France, Britain, Australia and New Zealand to plant fake stories – and the CIA is trying to bring war to Russia
As we start the New Year, lots of people get caught up in the excitement of proclaiming resolutions for the year ahead. I have always sucked at sticking to them! So, instead of a resolution this year I have decided to extend an invitation to myself and to you…
There can be no doubt that Warren Zevon followed his own muse throughout his career…
A full page newspaper ad heralded C-FUN AM1410’s move to 1900 West 4th Avenue.
Robert Blake starred as ‘Baretta’ debuted on ABC-TV.
Garth Brooks’ first TV special aired in NBC prime time.
‘Larry King Live’ gave way to a notable CNN failure, ‘Piers Morgan Tonight.’
The journalistic series ‘Frontline’ made its first appearance on PBS.
And after 29 years on the air, Phil Donahue (pictured) announced that his syndicated talk show would end at the end of the season.
ALL the milestones for Jan. 17th INSIDE.
In April, Fox News revealed that Beckel had checked into a rehab facility to deal with a prescription drug addiction.
Somewhat mistitled today as there isn’t a song in this clip that is “almost forgotten” but the performance doesn’t get seen often enough…
The pioneering sci-fi series ‘The Outer Limits’ aired for the final time on ABC-TV.
CBS-TV’s Ed Sulllivan Show featured songs by Mike Douglas and The Lettermen, with comedy by impressionist Frank Gorshin, and Vancouver’s Mimi Hines teamed with husband Phil Ford.
After 15 years in the spot Terry Reid left the QM/FM morning show.
Five years after he retired polls declared CBS anchorman emeritus Walter Cronkite to STILL be the ‘most trusted man in America.’
And America’s 6th network UPN (Universal-Paramount Network) began telecasting.
ALL the milestones for Jan. 16th INSIDE.
Rafe Mair, astronomically paid battling broadcaster in the balmy days when CKNW styled itself Vancouver’s Top Dog, is in shaky health and thinks he’ll die in 2017.
Anyone also working in the industry can nominate any worthy broadcaster so long as they meet this criteria.
Calling CNN “fake news” is one thing. Showing people exactly WHY they are fake news is something else. If you want to prove to your loved-ones that Mainstream media is full of crap, check this out INSIDE…
Starting February 4 Hal Anderson will be returning to CJOB Winnipeg. The former morning show host will be back hosting weekends from 7 to 10am ct. Before that you will be able to hear Hal on mornings filling in for Shadoe from Jan 13-30. No stranger to listeners, Anderson has been broadcasting in Winnipeg for […]
Donald J. Trump refuses to take a question from CNN senior White House correspondent Jim Acosta.
Terms, conditions of licence, expectation and encouragement for the ethnic commercial AM radio programming undertaking in Edmonton at 580 AM, the former address of CKUA.
CKLQ has received approval from the CRTC to shift to FM while also continuing to broadcast in AM
“Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
“I think the anti-fake news movement itself is a campaign for a narrative-driven propaganda campaign that started about September,” reflected Sharyl Attkisson (pictured).
Read More Inside…
Marty Forbes passes this message along from the facebook page of Eric Samuels, with a tribute to the late Scruff Connors, who passed away last night at 64 years old.
CBC leads, with NW and QM tying for second place
Hi everyone, Transmitter Terry here and I am excited to announce some exciting changes I have planned for 2017.
First of all, I will start featuring some new weekly posts. Every Friday will be an article featuring a run down of the new album releases of the week, which leads into my second new weekly article every Monday. Each week I will purchase a new album (using the bosses iTunes account) and write a review of the album. Much More Inside…
Stirling Faux is back in the game…
Puget Sound Radio is the most read radio board in Canada with over 2 million annual page views
On average we surpass 60,000 Sessions with over 30,000 ‘Unique’ monthly users (Source: Google Analytics)
CKNW moved its studios from downtown New Westminster to a former Safeway location at 815 McBride Boulevard.
Saskatchewan-born Art Linkletter (pictured) introduced his longrunning (22 years) daytime hit ‘House Party’ on CBS radio.
Ed Sullivan insisted that the Rolling Stones change the lyrics of their hit ‘Let’s Spend the Night Together’ or they’d be banned from his CBS-TV Sunday night showcase.
The retro sitcom ‘Happy Days’ started its memorable 11 year run on ABC-TV.
And Gene Shalit started his 37-year career as movie critic on NBC-TV’s ‘Today Show.’
ALL the milestones for Jan. 15th INSIDE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Alleged CNN Report On Hillary On Election Night A Shocking…
- First Bear morning man, Scruff Connors dies at 64
- Dave Sheldon Honeymoon with McBride’s (CKPM) The Point
- Fresh Radio Winnipeg is Now Peggy
- Steve Darling parts ways with Global BC
- Dave Gerry retires from CTV Vancouver
- Video Proof of CNN Fake News
- CNN Ratings Hit All Time Record Low
- Maureen Holloway to replace Erin Davis?
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News