25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax
- Bellingham's KUGS 89.3 Goes Silent After Social Media Threats
- Roundhouse Radio Food Bank Drive Today!
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. Nov. 28th
- Three More Northwest Stations Go All-Xmas
- Marillion has today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. Nov. 27th
- Forbes & Marshall Out at Victoria's Ocean 98.5
- Sonia Deol Joins Steve Darling on Global BC's Morning News
- CRTC Should Beware CTV (Bell Media) Tears of Woe! - Oberfeld
- Pagliaro has today's almost forgotten track
- THURSDAY in Broadcast History .. Nov. 26th
- Casey Kasem's Kids Sue Widow claiming Wrongful Death, Elder Abuse
- Yep, CNN Is Working With Hillary. Here’s The Proof
- Ella Mae Morse has today's almost forgotten track
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. Nov. 25th
- Plan a Strategy to reach 2016 Sales Targets - PROSALESGUY
- David Canary, Longtime 'All My Children' Star, Dies at 77
- KQMV Movin' 92.5 Back on Top in Seattle PPM's .. Nov. 2015
- Managers Corner: Balancing Relationships with Sports Teams
- KPLU Sale Opposed by Pacific Lutheran Advisory Council
- Canadian Radio Exec Explains Letter That Ended in His Resignation
- Are You Hungry? by Paul Kaye
- Angelique Kidjo has today's almost forgotten track
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Nov. 24th
“Prime Minister Trudeau and Elizabeth May head to Paris to spend millions of tax dollars on a non-existent problem.
They base their position on the work of the Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC), ignoring the fact that every prediction that agency ever made was wrong.”
Northwest Broadcasters has alerted us to the fact that the voice of Western Washington University in Bellingham, KUGS-FM 89.3 is silent over this holiday weekend. The station’s website says, “KUGS will be going off-air until Monday morning at 7 am. The safety of our student volunteers is our number one concern, and in light of […]
Roundhouse Radio Stuff-The-Truck Campaign kicks off TODAY at Urban Fare (1133 Alberni)! From 9-5pm today bring your non-perishable food items to us for theGreater Vancouver Food Bank!
Happy birthday to Jon Stewart, Paul Schaeffer, Randy Newman, Ed Harris, S. Epatha Merkerson and Berry Gordy Jr.
It’s the date William Boyd brought his ‘Hopalong Cassidy’ movies to TV; when the Grand Ole Opry debuted on WSM Nashville as ‘The WSM Barn Dance’; the 200th Andy Griffith Show aired on CBS-TV; a few years later CBS broadcast the last live soap operas before tape took over; and Phil Donahue (pictured) moved his talk TV show from Chicago to New York.
This was the date we lost entertainment giants Garry Moore and Leslie Nielsen.
ALL the milestones for Nov. 28th INSIDE.
Did they quit? Or was their contract targetted by the bean counters?
She has worked on BBC Breakfast and BBC News in London, interviewing a number of world leaders, anchoring coverage of the 9/11 attacks and hosting programs covering the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The CRTC should take it all for what I believe it is: a total SHAM …designed to soften up the CRTC (and Canadians), so that local and community television can be further slashed by Bell Media ….
Conservatives have always suspected that “unbiased” networks like CNN, CNBC and CBS are actually left-wing news-machines, skewing their narratives and telling half-truths
One of our online sales training clients in Vancouver has come to a realization. Their Salespeople need support and assistance in creating a practical, user-friendly strategy to reach their 2016 sales targets. Projecting revenue increases without giving Salespeople the tools to create a strategy that they believe in leads to the pain of unrealized expectations. […]
KIRO FM News/Talk remains steady but drops to 2nd place, KZOK moves up to 3rd.
Rob Farina explains the reason behind his resignation from Rogers
It is my belief that the level of hunger — in part — can correlate to how quickly you can build and grow your business
cuts started in Edmonton this morning in the CFCW News room and Capital FM… developing story with updates inside…
Northwest Broadcasters are reporting that KWPZ-FM 106.5 Lynden moved to All Christmas at 6 p.m. Thursday, Spirit 105.3 Seattle switched at 12:11 am, while CISL AM650 Vancouver moved to Classic Christmas at midnight this morning, playing Deck the Halls by Nat King Cole.
The biggest knock on Marillion was the feeling that they owed their early hitmaking career almost entirely to the fact that they were so adept at sounding almost totally like Genesis…
It’s the date of birth of pioneer sportscaster Ted Husing (pictured), the music world’s Jimi Hendrix, Jack Kane and Eddie Rabbitt, Howdy Doody’s ‘Buffalo Bob’ Smith, and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Radio’s drama anthology ‘First Nighter’ debuted on NBC; CBS Radio cancelled ‘Have Gun Will Travel’; singer Frankie Avalon guest starred on ABC-TV’s ‘It Takes a Thief’; the same network introduced us to Tom Hanks in episode one of ‘Bosom Buddies,’ while episode 200 of ‘The Waltons’ aired on CBS-TV.
Bowing out Nov. 27th were actor John Carradine, singers Joe Jones and Al Alberts, and Canada’s first anchorman Larry Henderson.
Details and ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Dave Biro, Lisa Rossington, Perry Solkowski, Michael Kuss…
- Forbes & Marshall Out at Victoria’s Ocean 98.5
- CTV layoffs to Affect 380 Employees
- One of the Bell Media fatalities is Marc Michaels
- Cuts at Newcap?
- Global BC’s Changing Lineup
- Newcap Cuts include Larry Hennessey
- The New Calgary Corus Centre
- TSN’s Off the Record cancelled amid Bell job cuts
- Marcella Bernardo replaces Kerry Marshall as ND@Roundhouse