Elton John Hosts The iHeart Living Room Concert For America Benefit Special
It happens Sunday on Fox, Commercial-Free, for Charity
courtesy AllAccess.com March 25, 2020
iHEARTMEDIA and FOX have announced the FOX PRESENTS THE iHEART LIVING ROOM CONCERT FOR AMERICA, to provide entertainment relief and support for Americans to help fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to celebrate the resilience and strength of the nation during this pandemic with great music.
The commercial-free hour, hosted by ELTON JOHN, will feature performances by ALICIA KEYS, BACKSTREET BOYS, BILLIE EILISH, BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG, MARIAH CAREY, TIM McGRAW and more, from their own homes, filmed with their personal cell phones, cameras and audio equipment, to ensure the health and safety of all involved. The concert will air in the iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS’ original broadcast timeslot — SUNDAY, MARCH 29, from 9:00-10:00 PM (ET)/6:00-7:00 PM PT on FOX, and on iHEARTMEDIA radio stations nationwide, as well as via the iHEARTRADIO app.
Besides great music the event will pay tribute to the front line health professionals, first responders and local heroes who are putting their lives in harm’s way to help their neighbors and fight the spread of the virus. It also will encourage viewers to support two of the many charitable organizations helping victims and first responders during the pandemic: FEEDING AMERICA® and FIRST RESPONDERS CHILDREN’s FOUNDATION.
To extend the reach of the commercial-free special’s charitable component, FOX will offer the event across all of its linear and digital platforms and donations from viewers/listeners will be sought.
READ MORE RADIO BUSINESS NEWS FROM ALL ACCESS MUSIC GROUP HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…