Seattle Seahawks Win in Philly Draws Most TV Eyeballs Since Super Bowl
Seattle Seahawks’ 17-9 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in Sunday’s game on NBC & CTV is TV’s most-watched show since Super Bowl LIII (Feburary 3, 2019), with a Total Audience Delivery of 35.8 million viewers across TV and digital, according to Nielsen fast national Live + Same Day, and digital data from Adobe Analytics.
The game also was the most-watched NFL Wild Card game featuring a West Coast team in six years, since the 49ers-Packers face-off on January 5, 2014.
The game averaged 35.1 million TV-only viewers on NBC, peaking at 38.5 million for the final minutes from 7:30-7:40 PM ET just ahead of the Golden Globes. Sunday’s game, which ran from 4:41-7:40 PM ET), registered a national TV household rating of 19.2/39.
NBC Sports Digital saw its best-ever NFL viewership (excluding Super Bowls) for the game with an Average Minute Audience of 702,000 viewers streaming across NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app, and NFL Digital platforms – up 32% from last year’s Wild Card game (533,000).
Thanks to Deadline.com for the above ratings information.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…