Abbotsford Radio Ratings .. Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9090 (Abbotsford Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CKQCFM (Country 107.1) 5.4 10.8 16.5 +0.5
KWPZFM (Praise FM/Lynden) 4.2 21.7 117.2 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area. 168,670
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- RIP Greg Simpson, of PSR’s ‘Almost…
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Vancouver…