Abbotsford Radio Ratings .. Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9090 (Abbotsford Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CKQCFM (Country 107.1) 5.4 10.8 16.5 +0.5
KWPZFM (Praise FM/Lynden) 4.2 21.7 117.2 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- RIP Victoria Broadcaster Walter Cownden, 99
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- POWER play: Edmonton radio station re-brands after…
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…