Abbotsford Radio Ratings .. Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9090 (Abbotsford Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CKQCFM (Country 107.1) 5.4 10.8 16.5 +0.5
KWPZFM (Praise FM/Lynden) 4.2 21.7 117.2 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Senior Reporter Peter Akman Turfed at CTV After…
- Soper and Brown ride again on 97.7 HTZfm
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Jon McComb Wearies of Retirement, Prepping a Podcast
- CBC down billions after losing rights to Hockey…
- Recent Moves … as of Feb. 17th 2020
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…