Shaw Ups Charges for Internet, TV and Phone Customers
The price increase starts on January 1st, 2020
By Dean Daley for MobileSyrup.com Nov. 27, 2019
Starting January 1st, 2020, Shaw is increasing the rate pricing for select residential internet, TV and phone customers.
The Calgary, Alberta-based telecom says that customers will get advance notification of the rate change through their monthly invoice. Those customers who’ve signed up for the for internet, or the internet and TV 2-year ValuePlan with a price guarantee will not get a rate increase.
Shaw’s support page explains, “we increase our rates to ensure we can continue providing the same exceptional connectivity and content experience while meeting the evolving needs of our customers as programming costs rise and Internet usage continues to grow.”
The telecom doesn’t explicitly say how much prices will increase by; Shaw has said, however, that customers would have begun seeing notifications of a rate adjustment starting November 1st.
To learn more about the increase, take a look at Shaw’s support page, here.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020