Country Top 40’s Bob Kingsley Steps Away From The Mic To Battle Bladder Cancer
October 9, 2019 courtesy AllAccess.com
Longtime syndicated Country radio personality BOB KINGSLEY revealed to his affiliates and listeners today that he is battling bladder cancer, and will step away from hosting duties at his weekly countdown show, “BOB KINGSLEY’s Country Top 40,” for the time being. His show is syndicated globally to more than 320 stations by his own KCCS PRODUCTIONS and distributed by WESTWOOD ONE.
“While there is no doubt that the immediate road ahead will push me and challenge my resolve, I want you to know I am blessed to be working with the very best in the medical profession, and they have a plan to deal with this awful disease,” KINGSLEY posted on his web site. “The faith you have placed in me is something I treasure, and that support has allowed me to do what I love in this wonderful industry for 60 years. I have no intention of stopping anytime soon, but for a moment, I need to ask for your patience as I step away from the mic and focus on my treatment.” Read his full announcement here.
- Read more of this story HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Alex Trebek gets Bad News about his Stage 4 Cancer