Olivia Newton John says medicinal cannabis is key to her cancer recovery
September 27, 2019
Olivia Newton-John says medicinal marijuana is a key part of her treatment for stage four cancer.
In an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liz Hayes, Newton-John says that not only has cannabis assisted with her pain management, sleep and anxiety – but it’s having affects on her physical health too.
“I’m incredibly pro cannabis,” she told Liz Hayes.
“If I don’t take the cannabis, I can feel the pain so I know it’s working.”
Read More HERE
Published on September 27, 2019 at 9:20 am by Michael Easton
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…