Olivia Newton John says medicinal cannabis is key to her cancer recovery
September 27, 2019
Olivia Newton-John says medicinal marijuana is a key part of her treatment for stage four cancer.
In an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liz Hayes, Newton-John says that not only has cannabis assisted with her pain management, sleep and anxiety – but it’s having affects on her physical health too.
“I’m incredibly pro cannabis,” she told Liz Hayes.
“If I don’t take the cannabis, I can feel the pain so I know it’s working.”
Read More HERE
Published on September 27, 2019 at 9:20 am by Michael Easton
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver