DISTURBING: Liberals Block Canadian Journalist From Covering Trudeau Press Conference
September 22, 2019
Another anti-democratic move by the Trudeau Liberals.
In an outrageous move, the Trudeau Liberals have blocked Canadian journalist Andrew Lawton from covering a Justin Trudeau press conference.
It’s a disgraceful and anti-democratic move by the Liberals, showing their utter contempt for Canadians and for free expression.
Here’s what Lawton said on Twitter:
“It’s official. I’ve been banned from covering Justin Trudeau’s press conference. The reason? I’m not an “accredited” journalist, though the press secretary could not provide a definition of what accreditation means in a country that doesn’t license journalists.”
“To be cleared I RSVPd for this event as soon as it was announced yesterday and no one told me there would be an issue with me attending.”
“Justin Trudeau tried to shake my hand thinking I was an adoring fan, but wouldn’t answer my question: why am I banned from covering his press conference?”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Alex Trebek gets Bad News about his Stage 4 Cancer