Sportscaster Jack Whitaker, Voice of the first 21 Super Bowls, dies at 95
Following his lengthy stint with CBS, Whitaker went to ABC Sports, where he covered multiple Olympic Games and also worked as a sports reporter for a number of ABC News programs.
He retired from broadcasting more than a decade ago and entered the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2012.
READ MORE HERE.
Published on August 19, 2019 at 10:44 am by boredop
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…
- POWER struggle: Edmonton radio stations to battle…