Sportscaster Jack Whitaker, Voice of the first 21 Super Bowls, dies at 95
Following his lengthy stint with CBS, Whitaker went to ABC Sports, where he covered multiple Olympic Games and also worked as a sports reporter for a number of ABC News programs.
He retired from broadcasting more than a decade ago and entered the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2012.
READ MORE HERE.
Published on August 19, 2019 at 10:44 am by boredop
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver