Toronto Star To Get Equivalent Of $115,000 PER WEEK From Trudeau’s Establishment Media Bailout: BLACKLOCK’S
August 2, 2019
The Trudeau Liberals are trying to buy the media ahead of the upcoming federal election.
According to a report by Blacklock’s Reporter, the Toronto Star is set to receive $115,385 PER WEEK from the Trudeau media bailout.
The whopping sum is based on the Toronto Star’s own estimates, according to Blacklock’s:
“The largest daily newspaper in Canada, the Toronto Star, yesterday estimated its take of federal media bailout money is worth the equivalent of $115,385 a week. Payroll rebates will see publishers awarded up to $13,750 per newsroom employee: ‘They got what they wanted.’”
On Twitter, Blacklock’s noted that the Toronto Star seems to have not mentioned their incoming cash haul:
“That’s odd: @TorontoStar stands to win $115K/week in #MediaBailout but we can’t find any mention of it in their news pages. (link: https://www.blacklocks.ca/bailout-worth-115k-a-week/) blacklocks.ca/bailout-worth-… #cdnpoli #StarExclusive”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal