BREAKING: CNN spokesperson tells the @JewishJournal that they have accepted the resignation of photo editor Mohammed Elshamy over his 2011 anti-Semitic tweets
CNN Editor Resigns in Disgrace over Long History of Tirades Against ‘Jewish Pigs’…
July 26, 2019
An editor at CNN has resigned after a series of antisemitic comments he made resurfaced on Thursday.
NEW: Mohammed Elshamy (@elshamyme) — a photographer and writer recently hired by @CNN — has numerous old posts showing he was a vicious anti-Semite, celebrating the deaths of “Jewish pigs” in terrorist attacks, praising Hamas, attacking “Zionists”, & more.https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-photo-editor-called-jews-pigs-and-praised-their-deaths-in-old-tweets …
CNN photo editor called Jews ‘pigs’ and praised their deaths in old tweets
Social media posts from years ago by a CNN photo editor and writer reveal that he called Jews “pigs” and praised their deaths.
UPDATE: Mohammed Elshamy (@elshamyme) has resigned from CNN.https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-photo-editor-called-jews-pigs-and-praised-their-deaths-in-old-tweets …
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal