Anthony Gismondi on Harry McWatters on the Brock Jackson Show on EZ Rock
Harry McWatters, British Columbia Wine Icon and Pioneer, Passes
PSR thanks Brock Jackson of EZ Rock in Osoyoos for providing this conversation with Anthony Gismondi of British Columbia Food and Wine Radio…regarding the passing of the legendary Harry McWatters yesterday.
Harry McWatters, founder of Sumac Ridge Estate, SYL Ranch, Time Estate, Time Winery and Evolve Cellars died in his sleep on July 23rd, 2019.
The thought of the wine industry without Harry is hard to fathom. If Harry wasn’t the genesis of the modern British Columbia industry, indeed the Canadian wine industry, I’m not sure who was. There’s good reason we call him ‘The Godfather of British Columbia Wine.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal