Beth Chapman dead: ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ star dies of cancer at 51
“We all love you, Beth. See you on the other side,” he tweeted.
Beth was placed in a medically induced coma over the weekend, and Duane had asked fans to “please say your prayers for Beth right now.”
He also shared a link to a Hawaii News Now story saying that Chapman was admitted to the ICU at Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu.
Beth, who was battling cancer, was hospitalized in April. Her husband shared a statement on Facebook letting fans know that she was hospitalized “due to an accumulation of fluid in her lungs.”
Doctors performed an emergency procedure to alleviate pressure that had built up,” the Chapman family statement read.
The couple took to Facebook in September 2017 to confirm a report that Beth had been diagnosed with Stage 2 throat cancer.
In November 2017, the couple revealed during the A&E special Dog & Beth: Fight of Their Lives that the cancer had been removed, but her family’s lawyer announced in November that her cancer had returned and that she had had another surgery.
In December, Duane confirmed to Us Weekly that Beth’s cancer had spread throughout her throat and lungs and is “incurable.”
The family’s lawyer said that Beth had begun undergoing chemotherapy in Los Angeles in January.
Read more HERE at the Global News website.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…