Stingray’s ‘Casey Clarke Show’ to Take Over BC Southern Interior Mornings
courtesy AllAccess.com June 20, 2019 at 8:51 AM (PT)
MONTREAL-based media company STINGRAY will launch a regional morning program, “The CASEY CLARKE Show,” on four of its Country stations in BRITISH COLUMBIA on MONDAY, JUNE 24th. The show will air in KELOWNA (NEW COUNTRY 100.7), PENTICTON/KEREMEOS (NEW COUNTRY 98.9), PRINCETON (NEW COUNTRY 98.1), and KAMLOOPS (NEW COUNTRY 103.1).
Host CASEY CLARKE is a radio and television veteran of more than two decades who has worked in KELOWNA for the last six years. He will be joined by co-host DANA THOMPSON. BRITISH COLUMBIA native MARISSA LYONS will also be part of the show every morning, joining from KAMLOOPS.
According to a company release, “The show will cover regional content every morning, augmented by local news, traffic, and community information from each market.”
- READ MORE RADIO BUSINESS NEWS HERE AT AllAccess.com
MORE ABOUT CASEY:
Casey Clarke has been a household name to anyone who loves country music as Casey has been on television and radio for well over two decades. Casey has been called “The Face” of CMT (Country Music Television) as he’s been hosting various programs on the network since 1997. Having been on CMT for over 15 years Casey Clarke is one of the most recognizable personalities in Canada.
Casey Clarke was born and raised in Edmonton, AB and found out early in life he wanted a career in broadcasting. Working for stations like CFOK-Westlock, AB, Mountain FM Whistler/Squamish, BC Casey found himself in Vancouver working for “The Satellite Radio Network” and syndicated on 71 stations across Canada. Clarke left Vancouver for Kelowna, working for Silk-FM, then off to Calgary, AB to join CMT in 1997.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…