Raptors vs. Warriors Game 6 was Watched by a Record 15.9 million Canadians
By Ian Hardy, MobileSyrup.com JUN 14, 2019
Broadcast after broadcast, the NBA finals between the Toronto Raptors and the Golden State Warriors continued to break viewing records in Canada. Game 6 was no different.
According to Bell Media and data from Numeris, Thursday’s game saw an average of 7.7 million viewers on TSN, CTV, and RDS, and a record 15.9 million Canadian viewers tuned in to watch some part of the game and witnessed history — which represents 44 percent of Canada’s population.
Bell notes that viewership peaked at 11:47 p.m. EST to with 9.99 million Canadians watching the game’s final minute.
Game 6 was the most-watched NBA game on record in Canada and the biggest English-language television broadcast in three years.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Longtime Vancouver Radio Newsman Kerry Marshall…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. May 27 – Aug. 25 2019
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Vista Radio Turfs Senior Management
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- David Bray’s Demographic Breakouts for…
- Hockey analysts Nick Kypreos, Doug Maclean leaving Sportsnet