Bell Fibe TV customers lost connection during the final moments of Raptors’ game five
By Shruti Shekar, MobileSyrup.com JUN 11, 2019
Several thousand Bell customers lost TV connection in the last 30 seconds of game five of the NBA championship finals.
The Toronto Raptors lost to the Golden State Warriors by one point with a final score of 106 to 105.
But some Bell customers did not know what happened in those last few seconds as Raptors’ Kyle Lowery tried to make the final shot before the buzzer hit and the ball missed the bucket.
A Bell spokesperson confirmed that “several thousand customers” were affected but those customers were using Bell’s Fibe TV app. That also included Alt TV customers. “[Customers] lost service for approximately 10 minutes last night due to a hardware malfunction. The outage impacted all channels on the app, including the final moments of the Raptors game,” the spokesperson said.
Read the rest of the story HERE at MobileSyrup.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019