Bell Fibe TV customers lost connection during the final moments of Raptors’ game five
By Shruti Shekar, MobileSyrup.com JUN 11, 2019
Several thousand Bell customers lost TV connection in the last 30 seconds of game five of the NBA championship finals.
The Toronto Raptors lost to the Golden State Warriors by one point with a final score of 106 to 105.
But some Bell customers did not know what happened in those last few seconds as Raptors’ Kyle Lowery tried to make the final shot before the buzzer hit and the ball missed the bucket.
A Bell spokesperson confirmed that “several thousand customers” were affected but those customers were using Bell’s Fibe TV app. That also included Alt TV customers. “[Customers] lost service for approximately 10 minutes last night due to a hardware malfunction. The outage impacted all channels on the app, including the final moments of the Raptors game,” the spokesperson said.
Read the rest of the story HERE at MobileSyrup.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal