‘Trivago Guy’ Tim Williams arrested for DUI in Texas
U.S. actor Tim Williams, best known as Trivago Guy — the dishevelled pitchman for travel website Trivago.com — was arrested in Houston after police said they found the man passed out behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Houston police said Williams was found in the driver’s seat of a car Wednesday afternoon in a live lane of traffic with his foot on the brake, the Houston Chroniclereported.
According to KPRC-TV, the 52-year-old Houston native failed a field sobriety test and submitted to a blood draw to test for booze. Williams was also ordered to have a mental health evaluation and was later released from a county jail on a $100 bond.
In a statement, a Trivago spokesperson said the company is aware of an arrest but “do not have the full details of the situation.”
“We want to make clear that Trivago treats such incidents very seriously and strongly condemns drinking and driving, which poses a risk to others and goes against the Trivago culture,” the spokesperson said.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media