Former Winnipeg broadcaster gets prison time after admitting to bank holdups
April 5, 2019
REGINA — A former Winnipeg television sports anchor has been sentenced to nearly three years in prison after pleading guilty to a string of bank robberies in Saskatchewan.
Stephen Vogelsang was sentenced on Thursday in a Regina courtroom after entering guilty pleas to four robbery-related charges.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal