Canadian-born YouTube star Lilly Singh to host NBC late-night show
Lilly Singh will host “A Little Late with Lilly Singh” beginning in September. – Evan Agostini , The Associated Press
Lilly Singh is getting her own late-night show.
The actress and comedian joined Jimmy Fallon on Thursday’s episode of “The Tonight Show” to announce that she will officially be joining the NBC late-night family with her new series called “A Little Late with Lilly Singh.” The show is expected to launch in September.
“An Indian-Canadian woman with her own late-night show? Now that is a dream come true,” Singh said in a statement. “I’m thrilled to bring it to life on NBC, and I hope my parents consider this to be as exciting as a grandchild.”
During the “Tonight Show” segment, Singh reassured Fallon that she would not be taking over his job. “A Little Late with Lilly Singh” will instead be replacing the long-running “Last Call with Carson Daly” in the 1:35 a.m. time slot. Last month it was announced that “Last Call” would end its 17-season run after 2,000 episodes.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019