Rock star Burton Cummings tells Moose Jaw dance studio to turn down the music
THE CANADIAN PRESS
March 16, 2019
MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Burton Cummings used to play some of the loudest rock in Canada, but now he’s trying to get a neighbouring dance studio in Saskatchewan to turn down its tunes.
Kyra Klassen owns Dance Fitness With Kyra in downtown Moose Jaw where people gather to sweat to music-filled fitness classes.
She says Cummings, the former lead singer for The Guess Who, lives in a residential building next to her studio and has been coming into classes to complain about the noise.
She says Cummings has called police several times and even gone to city council to get a zoning bylaw changed.
Klassen says she has tried meet with the rocker to find a compromise, but he always declines.
Read Much More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019