CBS considers replacing Jeff Glor with Norah O’Donnell as anchor of its evening news
- CBS is considering naming Norah O’Donnell as anchor of its evening newscast
- She would replace current host Jeff Glor and the network may move the show to Washington from New York, according to reports
- O’Donnell would follow in the footsteps of Diane Sawyer at ABC and Katie Couric at CBS in the anchor seat of a top news show should the move go ahead
- She joined CBS News as chief White House correspondent in 2011, then moved to co-anchor ‘CBS This Morning’ in 2012
CBS is considering replacing anchor Jeff Glor with Norah O’Donnell on the network’s flagship news show.
Executives are considering putting ‘CBS This Morning’ anchor Norah O’Donnell in the lead role of its evening-news broadcast, Variety reported.
The report indicated that the network was looking to move the show to Washington from New York.
Sources told Page Six that O’Donnell has been actively lobbying executives to move her to DC for some time from New York, where she is currently based.
READ MORE HERE AT DailyMail.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107