CBS considers replacing Jeff Glor with Norah O’Donnell as anchor of its evening news
- CBS is considering naming Norah O’Donnell as anchor of its evening newscast
- She would replace current host Jeff Glor and the network may move the show to Washington from New York, according to reports
- O’Donnell would follow in the footsteps of Diane Sawyer at ABC and Katie Couric at CBS in the anchor seat of a top news show should the move go ahead
- She joined CBS News as chief White House correspondent in 2011, then moved to co-anchor ‘CBS This Morning’ in 2012
CBS is considering replacing anchor Jeff Glor with Norah O’Donnell on the network’s flagship news show.
Executives are considering putting ‘CBS This Morning’ anchor Norah O’Donnell in the lead role of its evening-news broadcast, Variety reported.
The report indicated that the network was looking to move the show to Washington from New York.
Sources told Page Six that O’Donnell has been actively lobbying executives to move her to DC for some time from New York, where she is currently based.
READ MORE HERE AT DailyMail.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Breakfast Television host Riaz Meghji…