Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande: ‘We Were Bullied’ by the Grammys Producer
Prior to the Grammys, Grande also expressed her frustration with Ehrlich after he told the Associated Press that she would not be performing at the ceremony due to her inability to put together a performance in time for the show. Variety previously reported that Grande wasn’t performing at or even attending the ceremony due to a disagreement with producers over which songs would be featured.
“i’ve kept my mouth shut but now you’re lying about me. i can pull together a performance over night and you know that, Ken,” she tweeted. “it was when my creativity & self expression was stifled by you, that i decided not to attend. i hope the show is exactly what you want it to be and more.”
“i offered 3 different songs,” she continued. “it’s about collaboration. it’s about feeling supported. it’s about art and honesty. not politics. not doing favors or playing games. it’s just a game y’all.. and i’m sorry but that’s not what music is to me.”
READ THE REST OF THE STORY HERE AT Variety.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal