More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
By Brishti Basu for Victoria Buzz Jan. 25
Patrons of the Paul and Heather show on Victoria’s 107.3 Kool FM radio station will have to find a new program to listen to between 5:30 and 9 a.m. every morning.
A staff member at Bell Media confirmed to Victoria Buzz that Paul Allen and Heather Palak have been let go by the company – an announcement that came with no further explanation.
As of Friday evening, there are no updates on what direction the radio station will take next, and whether or not the breakfast show hosts will be replaced.
The employee who spoke to us, and wishes to remain anonymous, ventured a guess that the dismissal has something to do with the station’s ratings.
In a similar move last November, Rogers Media owned radio station KiSS 103.1 FM let go of morning show hosts, Vanessa Chiu and Tyler Barr (of Vanessa & Tyler), and afternoon announcer Bailey Parker.
The morning show was replaced by ‘Wake the FUN up with Dez & Jay’, a program hosted by Dez Fernando and Jay Hatton.
READ MUCH MORE NEWS HERE AT VictoriaBuzz.com
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul