Okanagan Oldies goes Soft Rock!
New Year brings a fresh feel to Okanagan Oldies – we’re now “SOFT 103.9, familiar favourites.”
Ryan Watters, Oldies Program Director says: “Recent radio ratings show we hit our goal of being No. 1 in the important 45-plus audience. Thanks to our listeners – you really matter to us and we won’t let you down.”
“More than ever, we see the need for a relaxing radio station in Kelowna – at work, at home, or in the car. So we’ve expanded our horizons and added to oldies like Elton John, ABBA, and Lionel Richie with newer, softer sounds like Adele, Ed Sheeran, and James Blunt, all on SOFT 103.9, familiar favourites.”
And, of course, you can still count on the best local news, direct from Castanet, on the hour, every hour; and also find us online at soft1039.net.
We won’t forget our roots, with a new weekend show coming soon – Sunday Sixties, bringing back more of those favourite memories.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM