‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vancouver, December 20, 2018 – On December 26, a warm new breeze will arrive in Vancouver as Stingray (formerly Newcap) launches 104.3 The Breeze (CHLG-FM) will offer Vancouver listeners something new that has been missing on the dial for many years. With easy, relaxing, and familiar favourites, 104.3 The Breeze will provide an oasis from today’sextremely noisy and busy world.
Listeners can expect a broad playlist spanning five decades, from the 1970s, ‘80s, ‘90s, the ‘00s, and today. 104.3 The Breeze will feature artists like Lionel Richie, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Whitney Houston, Sara McLachlan, Billy Joel, and Adele, giving listeners a non-stop stream of relaxing favourites that they can listen to at work, or at home, or in the car.
“These are songs our listeners know and love. They were all massive hits. And for some reason, radio in Vancouver seems to have forgotten about them,” said Paul Sereda, Stingray’s Program Director for CHLG-FM. “104.3 The Breeze is bringing those amazing songs back to the radio.”
Over the past year, some of the largest cities in the United States have recently seen similar radio stations launch with tremendous success. The Breeze format is now on the air in San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Detroit, among other markets, and it is proving to be very popular with listeners and advertisers.
104.3 The Breeze will be available for live streaming at www.1043thebreeze.ca and on the Radio Player Canada app featuring over 500 of Canada’s leading radio stations.
104.3 The Breeze launches at midnight on Wednesday, December 26 on 104.3 (CHLG-FM)
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- RIP OTR writer/actor/director Herb Ellis, aged 96