Prince George Fall Radio Diary Ratings .. Sept 3-Oct 28 2018
Prince George CTRL
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 9349 (Prince George Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CBYGFM (CBC Radio One) 25.0 17.5 24.2 +7.8
CKDVF+ (The Drive) 17.9 17.2 17.5 +3.4
CKKNFM (The River 101.3) 17.2 21.3 24.3 +1.6
CJCIF+ (Country 97 FM) 14.2 16.1 17.7 -2.6
CIRXFM (The Goat) 9.8 13.5 17.3 -15.2
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The
definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census
Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total
hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that
station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station
for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…