Kamloops Fall Radio Diary Ratings Sept 3 – Oct 28 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 9209 (Kamloops Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CBYKFM (CBC Radio One) 17.7 22.5 44.2 +2.9
CHNL+ (News/Talk) 15.9 18.1 30.0 -0.8
CKRVFM (K 97) 15.5 22.2 24.7 +3.7
CKBZFM (B-100) 13.4 20.8 23.3 +0.1
CIFMFM (98.3 CIFM) 13.2 18.3 28.5 -3.9
CJKCFM (New Country 103.1) 9.2 12.2 15.8 -2.3
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The
definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census
Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total
hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that
station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station
for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- Updates on Stingray changes
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…