Kamloops Fall Radio Diary Ratings Sept 3 – Oct 28 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 9209 (Kamloops Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CBYKFM (CBC Radio One) 17.7 22.5 44.2 +2.9
CHNL+ (News/Talk) 15.9 18.1 30.0 -0.8
CKRVFM (K 97) 15.5 22.2 24.7 +3.7
CKBZFM (B-100) 13.4 20.8 23.3 +0.1
CIFMFM (98.3 CIFM) 13.2 18.3 28.5 -3.9
CJKCFM (New Country 103.1) 9.2 12.2 15.8 -2.3
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The
definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census
Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total
hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that
station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station
for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell’s Virgin Radio Toronto & Edmonton…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Trudeau Government Announces $600 MILLION Media…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … Aug. 27th – Nov.…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Aug. 27th – Nov 25th 2018
- CBC, ‘The Ocean’ &…
- These Are The Highest-Paid US Radio Hosts