KING 5 Reporter Elisa Hahn Signs Off
She tweeted the news of her departure yesterday:
To our viewers, thank you for watching my stories and trusting me to tell yours. It has been an honor to serve the PNW.
Not many jobs allow you to meet new people and learn something new every day. Being a reporter has made me a more open minded person. I believe if we took the time to talk to each other and listen to different perspectives, the world would be a more peaceful place.
Yet the darker side can take a toll for a crime reporter. Too many school shootings and sex offender stories, too much finger-pointing and not enough ownership. Now that I’m a parent, it doesn’t roll off my back as easy as it used to.
But more importantly, I’ve been craving an adventure. To stretch a new muscle and learn something new.
I look forward to sharing the next phase of my career with you soon. Be good to each other folks! I wish you all a great holiday season and a happy 2019!
Published on November 29, 2018 at 10:10 am by Radio Man
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…