KING 5 Reporter Elisa Hahn Signs Off
She tweeted the news of her departure yesterday:
To our viewers, thank you for watching my stories and trusting me to tell yours. It has been an honor to serve the PNW.
Not many jobs allow you to meet new people and learn something new every day. Being a reporter has made me a more open minded person. I believe if we took the time to talk to each other and listen to different perspectives, the world would be a more peaceful place.
Yet the darker side can take a toll for a crime reporter. Too many school shootings and sex offender stories, too much finger-pointing and not enough ownership. Now that I’m a parent, it doesn’t roll off my back as easy as it used to.
But more importantly, I’ve been craving an adventure. To stretch a new muscle and learn something new.
I look forward to sharing the next phase of my career with you soon. Be good to each other folks! I wish you all a great holiday season and a happy 2019!
Published on November 29, 2018 at 10:10 am by Radio Man
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul