KING 5 Reporter Elisa Hahn Signs Off
She tweeted the news of her departure yesterday:
To our viewers, thank you for watching my stories and trusting me to tell yours. It has been an honor to serve the PNW.
Not many jobs allow you to meet new people and learn something new every day. Being a reporter has made me a more open minded person. I believe if we took the time to talk to each other and listen to different perspectives, the world would be a more peaceful place.
Yet the darker side can take a toll for a crime reporter. Too many school shootings and sex offender stories, too much finger-pointing and not enough ownership. Now that I’m a parent, it doesn’t roll off my back as easy as it used to.
But more importantly, I’ve been craving an adventure. To stretch a new muscle and learn something new.
I look forward to sharing the next phase of my career with you soon. Be good to each other folks! I wish you all a great holiday season and a happy 2019!
Published on November 29, 2018 at 10:10 am by Radio Man
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…