Kelowna Fall Radio Diary Ratings .. Sept. 3 – Oct. 28 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 9230 (Kelowna Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CBTKFM (CBC Radio One) 16.5 41.1 159.6 -0.9
CKQQFM (Beach Radio 103.1) 13.2 40.6 43.8 +9.8
CKLZFM (Power 104) 12.3 25.6 29.3 -0.9
CIGVFM* (Country 100.7) 9.9 28.3 54.1 -5.1
CKOOFM(Okanagan Oldies) 9.8 26.9 32.5 -3.0
CILKF+ (E/Z Rock 101.5) 7.6 25.0 27.6 -5.2
CKKOFM (K 96.3) 6.9 22.0 26.6 -0.7
CHSUFM (Sun FM 99.9) 5.8 36.3 39.0 -1.4
CKFR (News 1150) 5.0 18.4 19.9 -2.5
*Spill Station (Penticton)
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…