Victoria Fall Radio Diary Ratings Sept. 3 – Oct. 28 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CBCVFM (CBC Radio One) 21.5 84.0 145.4 +2.3
CKKQFM (The Q) 15.6 79.5 121.9 +0.3
C-FAX (News/Talk) 10.1 54.6 64.1 +0.1
CIOCFM (The Ocean) 8.7 41.8 44.5 -0.6
CJZNFM The Zone) 5.8 41.8 63.6 +0.1
CHBEFM (KOOL FM) 3.6 38.1 43.0 -1.1
CHTTFM (KiSS FM) 2.3 24.8 39.1 +0.5
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul