Alberta Rapper Dies After Falling From Plane near Vernon BC
Published by CTV News Monday, October 22, 2018
VERNON, B.C. — A 34-year-old rapper who fell to his death in British Columbia while performing a stunt that involved rapping while walking on the wing of a plane was a “beacon of light to follow your dreams,” his management team says.
Jon James McMurray died Saturday filming a project he had been working on for months, a statement from the team said. He trained “intensively” for the stunt, it said.
“However, as Jon got further out onto the wing of the plane, it caused the small Cessna to go into a downward spiral that the pilot couldn’t correct,” the statement said.
The team said the plane and the pilot later landed safely.
THE REST OF THE STORY IS HERE AT CTV NEWS.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019