Assignment Shifts at News 1130
The Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page informs of imminent changes at News 1130 CKWX Vancouver:
Tarrah Harvey joined the station about six months ago as a traffic anchor and now adds shifts as a weekend anchor effective this weekend, and will continue to report traffic.
Jon Szekeres, who has been handling various duties, as of next month will be reporting Monday-Wednesday evenings and producing weekends.
Monika Gul will be adding weekend anchor to her job title. Starting next month, she will be joining Kurtis Doering in the anchor booth weekend mornings and moving into middays on Thursday/Friday as a reporter.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…