Assignment Shifts at News 1130
The Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page informs of imminent changes at News 1130 CKWX Vancouver:
Tarrah Harvey joined the station about six months ago as a traffic anchor and now adds shifts as a weekend anchor effective this weekend, and will continue to report traffic.
Jon Szekeres, who has been handling various duties, as of next month will be reporting Monday-Wednesday evenings and producing weekends.
Monika Gul will be adding weekend anchor to her job title. Starting next month, she will be joining Kurtis Doering in the anchor booth weekend mornings and moving into middays on Thursday/Friday as a reporter.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced