Assignment Shifts at News 1130
The Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page informs of imminent changes at News 1130 CKWX Vancouver:
Tarrah Harvey joined the station about six months ago as a traffic anchor and now adds shifts as a weekend anchor effective this weekend, and will continue to report traffic.
Jon Szekeres, who has been handling various duties, as of next month will be reporting Monday-Wednesday evenings and producing weekends.
Monika Gul will be adding weekend anchor to her job title. Starting next month, she will be joining Kurtis Doering in the anchor booth weekend mornings and moving into middays on Thursday/Friday as a reporter.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul