Assignment Shifts at News 1130
The Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page informs of imminent changes at News 1130 CKWX Vancouver:
Tarrah Harvey joined the station about six months ago as a traffic anchor and now adds shifts as a weekend anchor effective this weekend, and will continue to report traffic.
Jon Szekeres, who has been handling various duties, as of next month will be reporting Monday-Wednesday evenings and producing weekends.
Monika Gul will be adding weekend anchor to her job title. Starting next month, she will be joining Kurtis Doering in the anchor booth weekend mornings and moving into middays on Thursday/Friday as a reporter.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…