CNN Panel Slams Kanye West, Claims He Has Limited Intelligence and ‘Mental Issues’
Group was up in arms over the rapper’s scheduled meeting with the president — and went after him with outrageous language
October 10, 2018
It is suddenly popular in this country to bash Kanye West, now that he’s publicly affirmed his support for President Donald Trump — and has even scored a lunch meeting with the president, which is scheduled for Thursday.
On Tuesday’s “CNN Tonight,” hosted by Don Lemon, the topic was Kanye West as a representative of the black community — and in the panel’s opinion, the rapper and entertainer does not measure up.
CNN commentator Bakari Sellers (shown above, second from left), host of the “Viewpoint with Bakeri” podcast, responded to the rapper’s scheduled meeting to discuss prison reform and job opportunities for ex-cons by basically calling West ignorant, as Biz Pac Review and others reported.
“Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” Sellers told CNN host Don Lemon (above, far left).
Sellers talked about how West supposedly treats Trump, which is to “shower him with adulation,” before questioning his intelligence by saying several times that West doesn’t have the “depth” to talk about issues of importance to the black community.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…