Tom Mark Announces His Retirement
As first noted on the Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, former Vancouver news anchor/ND Tom Mark has announced via Twitter that he is retiring after nearly 48 years in broadcasting.
He then moved to the Okanagan and is currently morning anchor at Beach Radio CJIB-FM 107.5 Vernon, where his last shift will be October 26.
Mark is the recipient of four RTNDA Best Newscast Awards. PSR congratulates Tom on his career, during which he upheld the highest journalistic and broadcasting standards at a time when they were under increasing pressure.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM