Tom Mark Announces His Retirement
As first noted on the Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, former Vancouver news anchor/ND Tom Mark has announced via Twitter that he is retiring after nearly 48 years in broadcasting.
He then moved to the Okanagan and is currently morning anchor at Beach Radio CJIB-FM 107.5 Vernon, where his last shift will be October 26.
Mark is the recipient of four RTNDA Best Newscast Awards. PSR congratulates Tom on his career, during which he upheld the highest journalistic and broadcasting standards at a time when they were under increasing pressure.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced