Tom Mark Announces His Retirement
As first noted on the Northwest Broadcasters ‘Recent News’ page, former Vancouver news anchor/ND Tom Mark has announced via Twitter that he is retiring after nearly 48 years in broadcasting.
He then moved to the Okanagan and is currently morning anchor at Beach Radio CJIB-FM 107.5 Vernon, where his last shift will be October 26.
Mark is the recipient of four RTNDA Best Newscast Awards. PSR congratulates Tom on his career, during which he upheld the highest journalistic and broadcasting standards at a time when they were under increasing pressure.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- RIP OTR writer/actor/director Herb Ellis, aged 96
- So much for the dying days of Virgin Radio in Canada