News 1130 Moves John Ackerman to Morning Drive
He succeeds longtime anchor Reaon Ford, who was part of a handful of layoffs in the newsroom in June.
PSR extends congrats and best wishes to both. “Break a leg!”
PS .. John Ackerman’s radio itinerary is supplied by Vancouver Broadcasters.
BCIT Broadcast Journalism graduate 2005; programmer CJSF Burnaby 2000/2003; researcher The Rafe Mair ShowCKBD Vancouver 2004; reporter/producer/anchor CKWX Vancouver 2004-07; reporter/producer CHEK-TV Victoria 2007-08; morning news CKCL-FM/CFUN-FM Vancouver 2008-10; producer/writer CKVU-TV Vancouver 2008-11; CKWX anchor/reporter 2008-13, midday anchor 2013-17 & Weekend Managing Editor 2017-current.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell’s Virgin Radio Toronto & Edmonton…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Trudeau Government Announces $600 MILLION Media…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … Aug. 27th – Nov.…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Aug. 27th – Nov 25th 2018
- CBC, ‘The Ocean’ &…