News 1130 Moves John Ackerman to Morning Drive
He succeeds longtime anchor Reaon Ford, who was part of a handful of layoffs in the newsroom in June.
PSR extends congrats and best wishes to both. “Break a leg!”
PS .. John Ackerman’s radio itinerary is supplied by Vancouver Broadcasters.
BCIT Broadcast Journalism graduate 2005; programmer CJSF Burnaby 2000/2003; researcher The Rafe Mair ShowCKBD Vancouver 2004; reporter/producer/anchor CKWX Vancouver 2004-07; reporter/producer CHEK-TV Victoria 2007-08; morning news CKCL-FM/CFUN-FM Vancouver 2008-10; producer/writer CKVU-TV Vancouver 2008-11; CKWX anchor/reporter 2008-13, midday anchor 2013-17 & Weekend Managing Editor 2017-current.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…