Sirius XM’s Sarah Burke joins Matt on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast this week…
Sarah Burke has been the new girl at Sirius XM for about 18 months. After a decade at London, Ontario’s heritage rock brand FM96, Sarah moved back to Toronto to work at Sirius XM’s the Verge and later take on weekend duties at Indie 88. If you pay attention closely to this interview, you’ll note that every time Sarah made a career shift, it was because she had mastered what she set out to. Sarah has one more to hill to climb in radio – I won’t spoil what she says but let this podcast description serve as my letter of recommendation.
We are at Podcast Movement this week. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram; I’ll be using the hashtag #pm18.
The Sound Off Media Company is always looking to add new podcasts to the network. If you have an idea but need some help getting it started, reach out to me and we will endeavour to get you started.
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…