Sirius XM’s Sarah Burke joins Matt on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast this week…
Sarah Burke has been the new girl at Sirius XM for about 18 months. After a decade at London, Ontario’s heritage rock brand FM96, Sarah moved back to Toronto to work at Sirius XM’s the Verge and later take on weekend duties at Indie 88. If you pay attention closely to this interview, you’ll note that every time Sarah made a career shift, it was because she had mastered what she set out to. Sarah has one more to hill to climb in radio – I won’t spoil what she says but let this podcast description serve as my letter of recommendation.
We are at Podcast Movement this week. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram; I’ll be using the hashtag #pm18.
The Sound Off Media Company is always looking to add new podcasts to the network. If you have an idea but need some help getting it started, reach out to me and we will endeavour to get you started.
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media