‘Little House on the Prairie’ condemned by PC police
June 27, 2018
The Association for Library Service to Children just renamed its Laura Ingalls Wilder Award to the Children’s Literature Legacy Award because, apparently, the books promote racism and sexism. Melissa Francis, who hosts a business show on Fox News, played a character on the Little House on the Prairie TV show in the 1970s and said that the leftist librarians did not read the books. History should be preserved so that we can understand our past mistakes and the strengths of our founding.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced