Jax from Kiss 92.5 Toronto and Kiss 91.7 Edmonton on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast
Jaclyn Irwin from Kiss 92.5 Toronto and Kiss 91.7 in Edmonton. She joins me to talk about her early influences in radio and growing up Dartmouth. Yes, we both agree that Dartmouth, N.S. gets a bad wrap for no apparent reason. We talked about what inspired her to go into radio, what it takes to be relevant in a market that houses 4 CHR radio stations, and how she has expanded her brand using social media. Jax recently went to London to cover the Royal Wedding for the Kiss branded stations and tells me what she loved about London.
If you love this episode, you’ll also love the episodes we have had with other Maritime folk like Ruby Carr, Dave Bannerman and JC Douglas.
This episode is powered by NLogic. http://go.nlogic.ca/l/130651/
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced