The Okanagan Valley’s 10 best radio personalities
by weekend staff of the
June 24, 2018
The Peach City Beach Cruise that’s on this weekend in Penticton, was a gentle reminder of how great radio is.
Like print newspapers, radio is timeless… and like print, still very relevant.
For this week’s Okanagan Top 10, we picked who we consider to be the 10 best in the valley, whether it’s in news, sports, talk radio or announcing.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…