Facing Sex Harassment Charges, Ross Porter Out as CEO at Toronto’s JAZZ.FM91
Ross Porter has stepped down as CEO of JAZZ.FM91 (CJRT-FM) Toronto following a workplace investigation into sexual harassment allegations.
The former CBC radio host, who took over as head of the not-for-profit outlet in 2004, became the subject of the third party probe following a letter signed by more than a dozen current and former employees, alleging he had sexually harassed staff and created a toxic workplace.
As reported today by Broadcast Dialogue, Porter has been granted the honorary title of president emeritus and will continue to host his Saturday morning show Music to Listen to Jazz By.
Charles Cutts, former president and CEO of the Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall, has been appointed interim CEO.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…