CBS All Access Launches in Canada
CBS All Access, CBS’ SVOD service, has launched in Canada marking its first expansion into an international market.
Canadian audiences will now be able to access 20 primetime shows including Star Trek: Discovery, NCIS, Bull, Seal Team, MacGyver and Instinct, with new episodes available seven days after they are broadcast.
They can also access CBS’ original series such as The Good Fight and comedy series No Activity, with more to be announced.
CBS All Access also contains over 30 classic series such as Charmed, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0 and CSI.
For C$5.99, CBS All Access will offer Canadian viewers over 7,500 commercial-free episodes on-demand, as well as the ability to live stream CBSN CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.
It is available on iOS and Android mobiles and tablets, and on Apple TV and Chromecast. It will be launching on other connected devices in Canada in the coming months.
READ MUCH MORE TELEVISION NEWS HERE AT THE TBI VISION WEBSITE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- Updates on Stingray changes
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019