CBS All Access Launches in Canada
CBS All Access, CBS’ SVOD service, has launched in Canada marking its first expansion into an international market.
Canadian audiences will now be able to access 20 primetime shows including Star Trek: Discovery, NCIS, Bull, Seal Team, MacGyver and Instinct, with new episodes available seven days after they are broadcast.
They can also access CBS’ original series such as The Good Fight and comedy series No Activity, with more to be announced.
CBS All Access also contains over 30 classic series such as Charmed, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0 and CSI.
For C$5.99, CBS All Access will offer Canadian viewers over 7,500 commercial-free episodes on-demand, as well as the ability to live stream CBSN CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.
It is available on iOS and Android mobiles and tablets, and on Apple TV and Chromecast. It will be launching on other connected devices in Canada in the coming months.
READ MUCH MORE TELEVISION NEWS HERE AT THE TBI VISION WEBSITE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Don Shafer Leaves Roundhouse Radio …
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- BREAKING: Roundhouse Radio 98.3 has a New Owner
- Nobody Was Listening, Now everyone’s talking…
- Corus Radio Turfs Ottawa Music Host on Eve of 30…
- How would you like to live in Victoria and Manage a…
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Coast-to-Coast AM Moves to Vancouver’s AM 1410
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Ratings Crisis: CNN Suffers Viewership Collapse of…