Gary Crow Exits KZOK

Gary Crow

Facebook page

March 22, 2018

I want to thank ALL of you who have sent amazing posts, emails, texts et. al. about my departure from KZOK. Their choice not mine and I have not been able to say anything because of my serverance from CBS Radio. Now I can and will answer any questions you may have. I will be making a major announcement about Crow’s Psychedelic 60’s Show, which so many of you loved. Soon, you will have a 24/7 outlet to listen to your favorite Psychedelic Era of Rock around the clock hosted my me. I will finally have the platform to air many of my hundreds’ of interviews with Rcoks Legends. This will be pure fun, Worldwide, and if it goes as planned, will debut in May.

Thanks, Crowski

Published on March 22, 2018 at 3:56 pm by Voice Over

Comments

March 23, 2018 - 8:29 am

Don Lehn FVN Fraser Valley News

Only misguided management would let a guy like Crow go…oh wait.. I went through that a few times myself…nevermind.. Go Get ’em Crowski !

March 25, 2018 - 10:35 am

John Dough

Legend. What an institution.

May 5, 2018 - 11:09 am

Kevin McBride

Starting Saturday May 12th. 9 am – Noon Seattle radio Legend Gary Crow joins http://www.nwczradio.com Channel 2. Psychedelic 60s returns!!! Join Gary every Saturday morning. If you miss it we will rerun it on Sunday nights from 9 pm to Midnight! NWCZRadio is proud to join forces with the Legendary Crow and unleash his Rock and Roll knowledge once again. Join Gary for interviews with such legendary artists such as Sir Paul McCartney, Jim Morrison, Eric Burdon, Mic Jagger and the list goes on. ONLY on http://www.nwczradio.com Channel 2.

May 30, 2018 - 8:15 pm

Scred

Leave it to management bean-counters to eff up a good thing. I moved out of state just after Stacy vanished…the more things change, the more they change. Keep your head up!

August 15, 2018 - 9:55 am

Barton Longmore

Thanks for the years of excellent entertainment and friendship.

December 29, 2018 - 6:20 pm

Tim

I been listening to you for prob almost 30 yrs… Take Care Gary Crow …

February 8, 2019 - 11:20 pm

JOHN NIPPS

You did more than just entertain us, Gary. In some cases you helped some of us through some “difficult” times with the music and your on-air personality. More soon. In the interim, thnk you, Gary. Best, John.

February 10, 2019 - 11:03 am

J.D.

Gary: what a mistake they have made. Most of us have been listening to you since the KISW days and loved your great sense of humor. Hope you return to the radio waves again. Anyway. Seattle needs a new station. KZOK getting pretty stale. Need something new. Get us excited about listening to radio again Crowski!!