The Branding of Steve Jones: Matt Cundill’s ‘Sound Off’ Podcast
Steve Jones is the VP of Branding & Content at Newcap Radio. He knows a thing about branding having penned two books including “Brand Like a Rock Star” and “Start You Up”. His career has taken him in an east-west direction as much as has north-south to places like Boston and the Cayman Islands; and two of the most competitive markets in the country in Halifax and Edmonton where he worked with great rock brands like Q104 and K97. We spent time discussing some of the great promotions, great imaging, and talent that all combine to make a notable radio brand.
Steve also told us about the August 2014 controversy about Quick Hitz on Amp 90.3, and how he sees the whole thing in the rearview mirror.
This episode is powered by nLogic. http://bit.ly/2yn3uCo
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!