CFNY FM: ain’t your average radio clone…
Published on 3 Aug 2015
What happened in the late 1970s, that made Toronto’s CFNY FM (today branded as: 102.1 The Edge), Canada’s most influential alternative rock station?
Karim Mosna, a 21 year old self-professed radio junkie posed the question to the personalities behind the station: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, David Marsden (CFNY’s station manager), radio and music guru, Alan Cross and several others from The Spirit of Radio era at CFNY FM. The 22 minute documentary, CFNY FM: ain’t your average radio clone is the first to provide a glimpse into the creation and ideology of the legendary radio station.
Published on January 5, 2018 at 5:28 pm by Voice Over
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…