The DAZN Dzaster on the ‘Sound Off Podcast’ with Matt Cundill
When the NFL announced they had a partnership with a British company to carry what was NFL Sunday Ticket via streaming, major alarm bells sounded in my head. Not one to rebuff change, I welcomed our UK overlords and their streaming television idea because frankly – what choice did I have. After 5 weeks of Canadians paying for a service that often doesn’t work, I reach out to Sean Meade, owner of the @DAZNSucks Twitter account, and defacto leader in our quest to bring NFL Sunday Ticket back to cable.
So far, two cable companies have struck deals. After 5 weeks of NFL action, Canadians are wondering how they are going to cope with this for the next 5 years; while I try to answer the obvious question:
How does this even happen?
“Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!