Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall in Kelowna, BC. They’re currently seeking a Radio Sales Representative to join the team that will bring a fresh new sound to the city’s airwaves.
Looking for Sales Rep Click HERE
Moving day approaches
by Jon Manchester
Sep 27, 2017
Moving day is fast approaching for staff at Castanet as crews feverishly work to complete construction and install equipment at our new downtown Kelowna studio.
Ground was broken last September on the 400 block of Lawrence Avenue, and a state-of-the-art, three-storey media centre is in the final finishing stages, built by Kelowna’s Worman Homes.
Staff are packing boxes in anticipation of the move, which should be about a week away.
The new facility will provide expanded studio space for news video production and will also bring radio into Castanet’s fold.
This fall, we will go on the air out of the same newsroom with Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM, after the acquisition of Kelowna radio station The Juice FM.
It will be rebranded with news and a classic music format tailored to the Okanagan’s audience. The radio station will go on air later this fall.
There will also be expanded meeting space, the latest in video and radio technology, and a rooftop patio that will host news as well as client and business events.
“We … often hear that people feel that Castanet is their website, that they take ownership and pride in it – and we feel terrific about that,” Castanet founder Nick Frost said earlier during the construction. “It’s about the community – that’s the biggest reason we’re building new facilities, so we are even more accessible.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!