A Double Win for Russell James!
We’ve been wondering what’s been keeping Russell James busy since his last gig at KiSS, only to find out he’s been courting a beautiful lady name Savannah, not only that, but he married her on September 24th. Russell has also been doing some part time on-air work at Z95.3 until he started his new gig as the PD at Q 103.1 yesterday October 2nd. Congratulations on both counts Russell!
What with the news a couple of weeks ago that Susan Knight, then pd and mid-days, announced she had accepted the position of Program Director and pm drive at 985 the Ocean in Victoria…. then a few days later, we get word half of the morning crew at Q 103.1, Robin Farrell was also heading to Victoria, also at the Ocean, as the cohost of the morning show with AJ. Also the firing of 4 , including Robin Susan and Brooklyn. Worts remains in the morning from 6-12. Danny kid 12-7 and Jeremy at night, Russell has his work cut out for him, first filling some on-air shifts. Good Luck Mr. James!
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…