Son of former CTV anchor Hudson Mack wounded in Las Vegas attack
Published Monday, October 2, 2017
A 21-year-old Victoria man celebrating his birthday was among the hundreds injured in what’s been called the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
Sheldon Mack, son of former CTV Vancouver Island anchor and news director Hudson Mack, was wounded when a gunman unleashed a hail of bullets at the Route 91 Harvest Festival Sunday night.
At least 58 people including two Canadians were killed in the attack and at least 515 others were injured.
Hudson, who was en route to Las Vegas, told CTV News his son underwent surgery overnight for an abdominal wound and is now recovering in an intensive care unit.
He was at the festival celebrating his 21st birthday.
Sheldon later tweeted from his hospital bed saying he suffered two gunshot wounds, a ruptured colon and a broken forearm. He said he was “thankful for those who helped me” and wishing prayers to others caught in the attack
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Bro Jake Announces His Sign-Off
- Jeff Brown of Q 107 Calgary heading to west coast…
- City TV Vancouver Announces Anchor Team for Return…
- News 1130 Weather: Russ in the AM, Soon Kuss in the PM
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- JJ Richards, Former C-FUN, CKDA News Director, Dead at 88
- UPDATED: Winnipeg Broadcaster FIRED Over his…
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- Bill Good Sparks Questions as Voice of New…
- Canadian Actor in ‘Dallas’ &…