Son of former CTV anchor Hudson Mack wounded in Las Vegas attack
Published Monday, October 2, 2017
A 21-year-old Victoria man celebrating his birthday was among the hundreds injured in what’s been called the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
Sheldon Mack, son of former CTV Vancouver Island anchor and news director Hudson Mack, was wounded when a gunman unleashed a hail of bullets at the Route 91 Harvest Festival Sunday night.
At least 58 people including two Canadians were killed in the attack and at least 515 others were injured.
Hudson, who was en route to Las Vegas, told CTV News his son underwent surgery overnight for an abdominal wound and is now recovering in an intensive care unit.
He was at the festival celebrating his 21st birthday.
Sheldon later tweeted from his hospital bed saying he suffered two gunshot wounds, a ruptured colon and a broken forearm. He said he was “thankful for those who helped me” and wishing prayers to others caught in the attack
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…