New Prime Time Lineup at Fox News Includes Laura Ingraham
Multiple sources are reporting that Sean Hannity is moving from 10 pm ET to 9 on Fox News Channel, and new hire Laura Ingraham (pictured above) will replace him at 10. This will put Hannity in direct head-to-head oompetition with MSNBC’s top-rated talker Rachel Maddow. Tucker Carlson will continue in the old Bill O’Reilly slot at 8 pm ET.
With Eric Bolling definitely out following an internal investigation, the multi-host feature The Five will move back to its original slot at 5 pm where it had such great initial success.
When the changes will take effect is as yet unclear. But the new lineup is widely known .. and confirmed … by senior FNC staffers.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations