New Prime Time Lineup at Fox News Includes Laura Ingraham
Multiple sources are reporting that Sean Hannity is moving from 10 pm ET to 9 on Fox News Channel, and new hire Laura Ingraham (pictured above) will replace him at 10. This will put Hannity in direct head-to-head oompetition with MSNBC’s top-rated talker Rachel Maddow. Tucker Carlson will continue in the old Bill O’Reilly slot at 8 pm ET.
With Eric Bolling definitely out following an internal investigation, the multi-host feature The Five will move back to its original slot at 5 pm where it had such great initial success.
When the changes will take effect is as yet unclear. But the new lineup is widely known .. and confirmed … by senior FNC staffers.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- More on the Imminent Death of Roundhouse Radio