New Prime Time Lineup at Fox News Includes Laura Ingraham
Multiple sources are reporting that Sean Hannity is moving from 10 pm ET to 9 on Fox News Channel, and new hire Laura Ingraham (pictured above) will replace him at 10. This will put Hannity in direct head-to-head oompetition with MSNBC’s top-rated talker Rachel Maddow. Tucker Carlson will continue in the old Bill O’Reilly slot at 8 pm ET.
With Eric Bolling definitely out following an internal investigation, the multi-host feature The Five will move back to its original slot at 5 pm where it had such great initial success.
When the changes will take effect is as yet unclear. But the new lineup is widely known .. and confirmed … by senior FNC staffers.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Beach Radio 103.1 in Kelowna takes to the airwaves…
- What is happening to local TV news?
- LG 104.3 denied request to remove Blues
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- CKUA announcer says he was ‘elbowed’ out
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Capital FM call themselves Edmonton’s Official…